Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Weight Loss Battle

Weight Loss became for me one of the most important things in the life. Some of you laugh about it but if you arrive at the point when the excessive weight of the body becomes an obstacle for many activities of your life and, as it is not enough, it is dangerous for your health, too - no, I'm not right, if you are obese, the only meaning of this is that you do not have good health more. It means, you have at least grave liver problems, right? So, I arrived at the point when the decision had to be made.

Three weeks ago, I received finally my bian stones and decided to begin with reflexotherapy. There are many sites and articles about it - you can see one of the graphics here (I don't know where is it from, my PC saved all the pics from the sites I visited that day), I've written some posts, too.

So, 3 weeks ago, I asked one of my friends, a doctor, to explain me where the acupuncture point I'm interested in are situated.

The doctor said me, I have to do only one simple thing, if I want to loose weight: I have to sew up my mouth. It's the only effective way and there is nothing to do: I have to eat less and have to count calories I assume during all my meals.

You will not believe me, but I began this "therapy". And here I want to tell about my way and my progresses. This is the first part. And I'll continue till I'll win this battle. I'll even begin a new category in this blog "My Weight Loss Battle" so that all the posts about it are "visible" in one click.

 From the first day, I began to write what I eat and how much calories are those meals. It's not so difficult, as I could imagine: there are special sites where it's enough to enter your parameters to have the numbers you are looking for.

Here is what we need to begin:

1 - how much calories have we to eat to maintain our weight or to lower it. One of this is http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
For example, this site gives me these result:
1668
CALORIES/DAY
1373
CALORIES/DAY

One thing you have to understand: every site gives you an other number. Here is the other "offer"
You should consume about 1,655 calories a day to reach your goal weight of 65 kg . This is at a reasonable weight loss average of 0.46 kg per week, which should be reached by January 22, 2014.

Experts recommend weight loss at the rate of 0.25-1 kg/week. Remember that this estimate is based on your body weight, height, age, gender, and activity level. It may vary slightly depending on other factors.

Generally, women should not consume any less than 1,200 calories per day, and men should not consume less than 1,500 calories per day. 
This is from this site: http://caloriecount.about.com/tools/calories-goal



My personal results were very surprising at first: the first week I lose 3 kg. I had 82 and was 79 after only one week (78,9). Next week was not so impressive: 77,9 Now, I wait for the results of the 3'd week but I know that I turned back to 78,2 these days (I added a new program).

It was interesting, to count calories. And I did not suffer without my "normal" quantity of sweeties and high-caloric foods. I thought, it will be much more hard for me. Yes, I knew, I eat great quantities of everything and eat too often (I am near PC all the day...) but I could not renounce on it. Yes, I knew, it was mostly psychological dependence. But I could not control myself. It was impossible...

And, maybe for this reason, take this action was so easy. Now, I can not eat half a day and I do not feel necessity to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment